As many of you know, our global network is extensive and continually growing. We work hard to ensure that your listings appear in front of qualified and high-net-worth consumers who are seeking homes in the U.S.
Here is an update regarding the international syndication and exposure that all Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network members benefit from:
- We reach up to 6 million unique users monthly through News Corp.’s Mansion Global WeChat Channel and MansionGlobal.com, and through The Wall Street Journal’s international sites WSJ.com Europe, WSJ.com Asia, and WSJ.com.
- Listings also appear on both sides of China’s Great Firewall through Juwai.com, China’s largest international property portal, attracting over 2 million affluent Chinese consumers monthly. We at California Properties have an enhanced program through Juwai.com for our sales associates (see below.)
- Through Zillow, network listings reach 1.5 million unique visitors monthly from countries with a high interest in U.S. home purchases: Canada, China, India, Mexico, and the U.K.
- Our national website, www.berkshirehathawayhs.com, gives international shoppers a robust search experience of U.S. real estate translatable in 12 languages.
- New as of September 6, 2017, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network listings appear before the highly affluent audience following the Financial Times of London.
- All of your listings syndicate to Juwai.com at no cost to you and are exposed to over 2 million Chinese visitors each month.
- Luxuryrealestate.com features active listings from 70 countries from the finest luxury real estate brokers in the world.
- Realtor.com/international placements are broadcast to more than 45 countries in different languages.
- WorldProperties.com links agents and properties from around the world and exposes consumers to homes in many countries.
- bhhscalifornia.com generates a steady flow of international consumers each month and provides users the option to easily translate languages and currency.